Our Return policy
Due to all items sold on Michel's Jewellery (including bespoke pieces) are made to order, we do not accept any returns or exchanges.
Michel's Jewellery will always asses each individual item on a case by case basis. The following information may vary depending on the condition of your piece.
We offer a 2 year warranty for your Michel's Jewellery piece. Servicing of your jewellery will be free of charge for these 2 years. Exclusions apply.
- If you have taken your Michel's Jewellery piece to another jeweller for service, you will lose your warranty.
- Servicing requests must only be made by the original buyer or else a fee will apply.
- Because all of our jewellery is handmade there may be some small variations between the same pieces. Slight changes like stone shade and colour do not count as a fault as some of our stones are natural.
- Our warranty applies to manufacturing faults. Normal wear and tear is not considered a fault.
- We will resize your ring once, without a service fee. Resize requests must be made within 3 months of order delivery. A resizing fee from $80 will apply if requested after the 3 months .
- You are responsible for shipping to and from our Bendigo studio, including customs fees for international clients. It is the client's responsibility to inquire with their customs office about duties and taxes and must pay any required fees.
- Repair requests can be submitted online
Prior to returning your piece, please Contact Us and ensure that all of your details, including your order number and return address are included. If you are returning a piece for resize, please ensure the new size is included and has been accurately measured.
* We will not accept any liability if the piece is damaged in transit due to poor packaging. *
* Michel's Jewellery is not liable for lost or stolen parcels. *